Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Race For The Cup!!


So as i was watching the Ranger game last night, I thought to myself that this is the best Ranger staff since 1994 and we actually are in this race for real!

I have been a die hard Ranger fan all my life and would like to ask anyone else who is to please comment on this post.

The Broadway Blueshirts have off for two days and then it is back to Buffalo to face the #1 seeded team in our conference. Just 2 more games to win, and then it is the Conference Finals!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1940 -- 1994-- you have along time to wait to see another Cup!

Anonymous said...

The Devils are the real team if they get past the Senators

Patrick Henry said...

Really? I didnt realize that was how it worked.

Silly me.

Anonymous said...

The Rangers are one quality scorer off from a Cup victory! Thank God for Goaltending and Defense! The Run is Fun I must admit

Anonymous said...

Patrick you may be a great Dreamer because you are no longer a visionary

Anonymous said...

Look out Hockey World the Islanders are coming

Anonymous said...

Islanders are light years away! The Sabres are the only NY team going in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

That must be Bob Holden I understand he is an Islander Fan

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to blame Bob Holden and the JPCA Executive Board if the Rangers don't win?

Anonymous said...

No just Blame Bob for "checking" his Wife and Kids! He is an angry sick man!