Even more disturbing is that Robert Holden has been using the civic association, the Juniper Berry and the Forum West as political machines to get “their” guys elected. Holden is stealing taxpayer money to ensure that he has unlimited access to elected friends and receive political favors.
Imagine a world where Holden and his cronies controlled the city:
- All unleashed dogs would be shot on command
- All houses built before 2007 would be land marked
- Lorraine Sciulli would be stuffed and permanently placed on the newly renovated Juniper ballfields to scare away children who want to play baseball on them
- A law passed mandating that a Juniper Berry be placed in every public toilet
- Only Holden and those close to him can make improvements to their homes or convert their basements into printing mills
- Ed Kamperman would be given unlimited access to German Brew Houses and hairy bar wenches
- Pass the Wilkinson Resolution which would require the recording industry and mainstream media to ban the use of the words “fat, portly, chubby and stupid”.
- Tony Avella would name himself czar of
and fornicate with horses that pull carriages. New York
- The Nunziato family would be named the official mascot of the NY Knicks
- Millions of people would leave the city and move to
Newarkand for a better way of life. Jersey City
The Juniper Park Patriots know that Tony Tulips has a better chance of being elected “Maspeth Town Idiot” than being elected to any political position where he could cause serious harm to our communities.