Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Patriots are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

At the end of each year I visit my son and grandchildren in
California. It is always delightful and heartwarming to spend time
with them to close out my year. I hope that all of our readers enjoyed
the same wonderful opportunity to spend cherished time with loved ones during the holiday season.

With that being said, the Patriots are back and ready to right all the
wrongs in the world, combat evil, brawl against oppression, expose the truth, and fight for truth justice and the American way. However, if that becomes too much of an arduous task, we will just continue having fun with this blog.

2008 promises to be an exciting year.

2 comments:

georgetheatheist said...

These 3 guys look like they're swinging from invisible overhead...[dare I say it?]... nooses.

Anonymous said...

They look like 3 Gallagher clones to me :-)