City Council hopeful, Charles Ober, is challenging the Queens County Democratic Organization executive committee to validate its resolution to endorse Elizabeth Crowley, cousin of the county leader, U.S. Rep Joseph Crowley. The Patriots can’t wait to hear the county machine’s rationale for selecting
Here is a list of Elizabeth Crowley’s qualifications that might be submitted to the Ober camp:
1. Ms. Crowley has 100 relatives that live in Maspeth.
2. She can spell Maspeth on her second try.
3. Her name begins with a C and ends in Y.
4. She looks good in a pant suit.
5. A certain assemblyman is off to jail and will cause no further embarrassment to Liz.
6. She can find
7. Refer back to numbers 1 through 6
“I was told that it was a forgone conclusion.” added Ober, “I was also informed that if I did go forward with my bid for the city council seat, county was going to take me to court to challenge my petitions to make sure that I did not make it on the ballot. Either way I was not going to win, I was told flat out.”
Ober also was told by the executive committee members that one of the reasons for endorsing the candidacy of
Poor Mr. Ober is going to get a first hand education on how the Queens Democratic Machine operates and how it deals with “problems”. Good luck Charlie, you’re going to need it.
Thanks to Lost in the Ozone
Visit davidmquintana.blogspot.com for other stories.