Thursday, October 25, 2007

KFC, We do chicken wrong!


Ok, this is totally off the beaten path but bare with me.

I was browsing the internet this morning and came across something very disturbing. Now I vaguely recalled that KFC was under fire for their treatment of the chickens they grow to use however, I never realized the extent of cruelty behind it.

Now I totally understand that chickens along with other animals are born to die in order to feed us.

Unfortunately, what i witnessed here is something plain wrong.

Please take a look at this website and see for yourself.


kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sick stuff. Thanks for the insight. I know that I have eaten my last piece of KFC.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I watched that video and can not believe that there are people out there who would actually agree to do that for a living.

No more KFC for me.

Anonymous said...

I am disgusted!

Anonymous said...

If you're disgusted by this video, you should just avoid meat. As terrible as these chickens are treated, cows, pigs, goats, lambs, fish and any other animal meant for food are not treated any better.

Anonymous said...

I got so sick watching that I literally broke out into a sweat...I'll never eat at KFC again..what makes matters worse are the cruelty of the people who work there. They are social misfits....not a shread of humanity in any of them..they actually seemed to enjoy doing what they were doing...

Mr Mojo Risin

Anonymous said...

that was completely disgusting...i can't believe they could treat animals that way! isn't there a law or something that can make them stop....i am never eating KFC again!

Anonymous said...

It's not that bad. actually I thought that it was worse than this so i'll continue to eat my kfc bucket =D