Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dodging Sniper Fire is Just like Sipping Tea

It looks like Shrillary Clinton has “misspoke” or “misremembered” an incident that occurred while visiting Bosnia in 1996. I know that as we get on in years our memory begins to fail us. Being a senior citizen myself I often have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast or where I placed my fedora, however, I know that if I was shot at by snipers I would have no problem recalling the incident. Mrs. Clinton, however, has confused sniper fire and being rushed to a safe location to being greeted by a little girl. Hillary said,” We landed in one of those corkscrew landings (standard procedure for landing on a military installation) and ran out because they said there might be sniper fire - I don't remember anyone offering me tea on the tarmac," she told voters in Iowa. However, a photo of the event shows she was met by an 8-year-old Bosnian girl who read a poem and then hugged the First Lady as her smiling daughter, Chelsea, and other aides looked on. Therefore, the Patriots feel it is our duty to point out the subtle difference between a sniper and a little girl.


This is a sniper













This is a little girl















The resemblance is uncanny.

Clinton campaign says she 'misspoke' in account of Bosnia trip

No comments: