Monday, March 9, 2009
A Letter From A Reader
A Letter From A Reader
Now let's get this straight:
1. Bob Holden and the JPCA own all of Middle Village and control the park.
2. They hate dogs and dog owners.. hence their fight against off leash, refusal to permit or endorse a dog park (paid by Parks) in Juniper Valley Park. Of course they lost.
3. Lorraine - the Wicked Witch - and other JPCA board members think children are "monsters" http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20274673&BRD=2731&PAG=461&dept_id=574901&rfi=6
4. One of the reasons cited by JPCA in opposing a dog park is that it would bring in "outsiders."
5. The JPCA (most likely Christina) secretly reports to an anti dog website run by a racist misanthrope in Brooklyn. She sends him video of dogs made to look like dogs owners are violating the law, and now this: http://credo-ny.blogspot.com/2009/03/si-loose-dogs-geese-and-dogs-for-show.html
Why do we think it's Christina? Well she is a birder as is the owner of Credo and they correspond through birder groups.
So here is the JPCA telling someone in Staten Island what to do and then posting it on a Brooklyn website.
The bottom line is that the JPCA demands control of Middle Village / Maspeth.
They oppose change.
The oppose anything that might allow young families to move into the community because that equals change.
They oppose "outsiders" whether they are school monsters or dog owners.
Yet, they involve themselves everywhere else in NYC using the claim that as city taxpayers they have the right to do so (while this is true, don't they see the hypocrisy of their own actions?).
Lorraine finally revealed who or what she really is. She oozes hate and intolerance.
Other JPCA board members supported her hate speech.
Sadly, until the members of the civic association are willing to stand up and demand new, responsible leadership, Middle Village will be treated with contempt by city officials.
Instead of rightly being seen as a neighborhood of hard working families, seniors, and a few singles, the area is seen as Archie Bunkerville.
But having heard Lorraine's latest Screed, it's more like Oz... hopefully a hose will land on her and rid us of this scourge.
Posted by Patrick Henry at 1:50 PM