Thursday, August 30, 2007

Way to Go D.P. Dellacona!

Let’s give a big Patriot’s applause to D.P Dellacona

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Please see below the fantastic letter D.P. Dellacona wrote to the Forest Hills Ledger.

Avella too concerned about Malba spa
The following is an open letter to City Councilman Tony Avella (D-Bayside)

I have read all your negative letters regarding the Asian spa, which was put up in May, in Malba in the Whitestone Times. I have found these quite amusing since your concern was about an area that is strictly industrial. A residence was put up across the street from the industrial area and you concerned about them.

What about the rest of the neighborhoods? I live in Whitestone, off the Cross Island Parkway. My building faces the parkway and I am surrounded by nothing but dirt and graffiti. The building next to me has a brick front and siding on the sides. It is supposed to be white, but it is filthy dirty and littered with graffiti. I have to walk my grandchildren through this walk way and my windows face it where I cannot open my shades because of the filth.

The parkway is another story. People park in front of the buildings and empty their cars of debris and garbage for me to pick up. The sounds of horns and motorcycles during the night are also a nuisance.

Mr. Avella, I called your office to report the graffiti more than two months ago and nothing has been done about it. What gives? Are the people who live in apartment buildings not equal to your Malba residents?

D.P. Dellacona

Whitestone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Avella is so busy running for Mayor he fails to represent his own District. This letter is a perfect example why Tony dosen't have a graffiti removal day in Douglaston.... he is to busy kissing Sonny Carson supporters asses!

Anonymous said...

Tony Avella a man of the People? Certainly not a man of his district! Tony's district is besieged with overdevelopment, graffiti, litter, illegal occupants,illegal rersidents and where is he on a daily basis?Sitting in Bob Holdens illegal basement trying to win his support.
Hey Tony you are being paid to handle your communities issues not run for higher office.

Anonymous said...

Toxic Tony king of using Little Leaguers Ball Fields for illegal dump and losing thousands upon thousand of dollars for the kids of College Point.

You Are Shameful Tony!

Anonymous said...

To the Dellacona's Tony Avella only knows how to protest he is a terriable Liar and is using his office to pursue a run for Mayor. Shame on Him.