Saturday, October 10, 2009

Drinking With Bob Rants About Nobel Peace Prize





What's next? I'll tell you what's next...

Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize! Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize!! Are you freaking kidding me?!!

Are we living in an alternate universe? Are we in bizarro land? Somebody pinch me cause I'm having a freaking nightmare! I know what you're all saying, Bob why are you so upset? The nobel peace prize doesn't mean anything. Al Gore won it. Jimmy Carter won it. It's useless. It's like winning a gold medal in the special olympics, nobody cares. Well you know what? I care!!

It's an insult to every living breathing person in this world that this guy gets an award for doing nothing! Absolutely nothing!! This is like giving somebody a high school diploma on their first day of kindergarten! Are you freaking kidding me?!!

What's next? Do I open the paper tomorrow? Do I turn on the news and see that Snap, Crackle and Pop were given an award for culinary excellence? Do I see that Roman Polanski was given an award for all the great work he's done with children over the years? Do I see that Cayle Anthony's mom just got awarded Mother of the Year? Or that Mary Kay Letourneau was awarded Educator of the Century? Are you freaking kidding me?!!

Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

FOR WHAT?!!
FOR WHAT?!!!

what's next?! What's next?!! what's next?!!!

No comments: