· She publicly condemned Grover Cleveland High School.
· She allowed the Department of Education to build a high School on Grand Avenue that will not be locally zoned.
· She has no district office after 47 days in office.
· She has received a stop work order on her new district office located at 64-77 Dry Harbor Road.
· The Stop Work Order has still not been lifted.
· Constituents are told to call 311 to register complaints because there is nothing her office can do.
· Constituents are refused meetings because there is no district office to meet in.
Unfortunately, time will only tell how much worse things are going to get.